23 Oct I’m Back — With a Few New Ideas, New Trading Software, and Other Musings…
After spending the last four years working exclusively with institutional traders and well-entrenched, experienced entrepreneurs… I’m back.
No question about it, it’s been great working with them as a group—and I still do. Here’s why:
- They evaluate my ideas with an open mind
- They have large budgets and readily adopt new concepts on trust
- They use my software and need little support
- Their tech people install updates without a hitch
- They prefer to read a user manual instead of attending free onboarding webinars
- When they do have time for a phone call, we chat about everything but business
Oh, and they pay their bills on time.
Great, right? Sure is. Working in this realm for the last four years has definitely been rewarding and time efficient.
So What’s been Missing?
What I’ve missed most though is the daily interaction with traders and entrepreneurs who are hungry for more. More knowledge. More distinctions. More ideas. More depth. More wisdom. And more positive, nurturing, and caring feedback about what they’re doing.
All in all, more interaction. That’s what I’ve missed most.
Benjamin Franklin once said:
I respectfully disagree with his last sentence. I would say instead, The more money one has, the more he realizes what he really wants and has missed.
I’m back to covet what I’ve missed most: More interaction with hungry and driven traders and entrepreneurs.
More to come…